[TS3] "Jeremiah Wentz".
Jeremiah Wentz, born on October 8th, 1752 to a Middle-Class family in New York. He helps run his father's carpentry shop while his mother tends to their home and his youngest brother Gideon. Jeremiah is fascinated by the art of writing and recording events as they happen. Therefore, Journalism always interested him. He loves reading, writing, and studying ancient history. It is Jeremiah's wish to become a successful Journalist for the New York Journal.
Favorites: Tri-tip steak, classical, and the color green
Lifetime Wish: Star News Anchor
Astrological sign: Libra
Requirements: Late Night (formal shoes) and Seasons (for the outerwear). Be sure to download what's in the credits section! Otherwise, the sim won't look as intended.
How to installPlace the .sim file into your "Saved Sims" folder located in This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3. If you do not have said folder, simply go to CAS in-game, save a random sim to the bin (click the tiny "..." button next to the sim's portrait), exit the game, look under Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 and you should see a new folder titled "Saved Sims". There, you can cut-paste the .sim file. Done! :)
*You can find him under the adult sims section, not young adults.
- "Sugar & Spice Skin Blend No.1" by Fairstead Sims.
- "Dress for Dinner", "Riding on Horseback Pants", "Hunting Expedition Outfit", and "Riding Boots" is from "The Palace of Versailles" set by EA Games/Maxis (made free by Freesims-3).
- "The Formal Assailant" and "Pirate Shoes AM" are from "Barnacle Bay" set by EA Games/Maxis (made free by Freesims-3).
- "Bardly" is from "Faire Folk Attire" set by EA Games/Maxis (made free by Freesims-3).
- "Male Leggings" by revolution-sims.
- "Cravat Accessory" by revolution-sims.
- "Oval Glasses" by Around the Sims 3.