[TS3] "Brigadier-General Henry Knox".
Brigadier-General Henry Knox, born on July 25, 1750, was a Bostonian officer in the Continental Army who greatly supported the American cause of independence. He was in charge of the artillery department. Before this, he was a clerk in a Boston bookstore and eventually opened one himself. He was an avid reader, fond of history, but his main interest was artillery. In 1775, he met and became great friends with George Washington, Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Arm, a friendship that would last a lifetime. Knox would accomplish a great many things such as becoming Secretary of War for America's new government, but he would die unexpectedly on October 25, 1806, and be buried in Thomaston, M.E.
Favorites: Stew, Classical, and the color blue
Lifetime Wish: The Tinkerer
Astrological sign: Leo
Requirements: Late Night (shoes) and Seasons (for the outerwear). Be sure to download what's in the credits section! Otherwise, the sim won't look as intended.
How to installPlace the .sim file into your "Saved Sims" folder located in This PC > Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3. If you do not have said folder, simply go to CAS in-game, save a random sim to the bin (click the tiny "..." button next to the sim's portrait), exit the game, look under Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 and you should see a new folder titled "Saved Sims". There, you can cut-paste the .sim file. Done! :)
*You can find him under the adult sims section, not young adults.
|"Henry Knox" by Charles Willson Peale (c. 1783).|
- "Eyebrow Set 1" and "Eyebrow Set 2" by S-Club.
- "Blush N2" by S-Club.
- "Sugar & Spice Skin Blend No.1" by Fairstead Sims.
- "Dress for Dinner", "Riding on Horseback Pants", and "Riding Boots" is from "The Palace of Versailles" set by EA Games/Maxis (made free by Freesims-3).
- "Bardly" is from "Faire Folk Attire" set by EA Games/Maxis (made free by Freesims-3).
- "Male Leggings" by revolution-sims.
- "Rule Britannia V1" by Assasim's Creed Creations. (I used the "18th Century Uniform" file for every day, athletic, career, and outerwear outfits.)